So I'm eating spinach and I find a stick.Not too bad till I get to the bug....
Pretty *** nasty. And of coarse, I can't find contact information for the company. Pissed isn't even close. Anyone know how to get ahold of these ***?
After a little research, I see that I'm not the only one to run into issues with this company.I hadn't tried them before and can guarantee they won't get another cent from me.
It's pretty sad that they are still aloud to feed this *** to the public.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Insects in my food.
- Preferred solution:
- Contact me
- Product or service
- Wylwood Cut Leaf Spinach
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "guitar center is a music store so you all who work there quit treating pepole like *** and trying to rip them off theres enough *** going on in this..."
- "I purchased the trial amount for $4.95 and paid for an additional eye cream and ProSerum cream that was recommended for optimal results. I read the fine print to make..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."