Save A Lot - We Bought a Gallon of Milk

125 of 183 Save A Lot reviews

We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got it home two days later I opened the Milk and took a drink feeling something like pieces of plastic or Something hopping I was not going to get sick then Date on the Milk says Best Before Mat-31-2015 I dumped it in to a big bowl to see how much more was in it and pictures will tell My wife and I am not happy with Save a Lot right now What can you do to put trust back in to your Products.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Milk
Review category
Shopping
review #641766 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Save A Lot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
125 of 183 Save A Lot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111631

OH MY GOD,it was NOT the store's fault,it's the fault where the milk was bottled or jugged geez,store's cannot test each and every single product they sell,that is on where the item is either made,canned,bottled etc,the store is a selling area for those items,if you have a beef(no pun intended)with something you bought from that store,find the item in this case it was a jug of milk,look for the producer of that milk and contact them!!!!!!

5 1 Reply

Jun 25, 2015 #999804

I have bought so many bad products there...the best is the mold and expired products. :/ (I learned to check everything) thank god I found a full time job and can afford stop and shop, I have no idea how save a lot is still open with some of the stuff they pull!

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.