Forsyth, Georgia

Your Save A Lot store #571 workers are very rude to customers. One worker in general is the manager, Ransom.

He picks on and embarrassed me publicly because I used food stamps, and follows customers to see if they are stealing. Save A Lot has always been my store of choice but he makes my experience there unpleasant when I purchase my groceries on a monthly basis.

I have my children with my each time, and my oldest is in high school and has to witness this belittlement. I have spoken with someone that thinks I'll have a good case to file a lawsuit.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Save A Lot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was store employee bad behavior. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot and save a lot manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

aconsumer33360

I don't like paying for your groceries. Yes I do pay your groceries with my tax dollars.

You can go shopping when the citizens and taxpayers are not going to see you. You can buy the lowest price fresh food which will be the healthiest.

When you are in the store you will behave and be quiet. Do not insult the taxpayers who supporting you.

to aconsumer33360 #1561942

U must b that manager that should be fired. Everyone knows cheaper food is worse quality.

Foodstamps dont come from tax dollars, not anyone that makes less than 50k and those people don't pay half of what they should. Who are you to judge.

Do u tell old people similar cuz they take 2x in social security? You can work and get aid, we all dont make enough to pay rent and buy food and no I dont get help just feel everyone should be treatedbthe same regardless