Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year .We go in her line because it's the only one open.

So me and my girlfriend and quiet and waiting to pay but she decides to act childish and Throw our groceries in the cart . My girlfriend said "can you please not throw my groceries your going to break something . She responded with "I don't give a *** I'll flip this whole *** cart over" .. I'm tired of her harassment and her childish act.

She needs to be fired or I'll have the police involved !The picture attached is rosa figeroua the worker who harasses

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of save a lot staff from Save A Lot and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Save A Lot?

Comments

I went to a save a lot in Maryland.The workers are always making fun of the customers that uses food stamps and putting down customers for their clothes.

I'm not going back.

I have had enough.Save a little or not isn't worth the harassment.

you le-zzzy and g--y people are sick,You make this world a bad place to raise children in, We should put you all on an island then blow it up,