Breckenridge Hills, Missouri
1.9
Layout of Store

I was just at the Sav-A-Lot store on Woodson Road in Overland MO I am not even the type of person to complain unless I have good reason!! Well I saw pop tarts on sale the sign hanging right above the poptarts $1.00 the price is all that was on the sign the poptarts was on the top shelf the only other price posted was on the floor in front of the cereal which the cereal was on the bottom believe w the pop tarts so I grabbed 2 boxes of poptarts & the other items I was buying when checking out the poptarts came up $1.79 I said those are suppose to be a $1.00 then the girl on the next register over just took it upon herself to come grab the pop tarts void them off & say no their not a dollar was totally rude I then asked for manager he said that sign is for the cereal well there was a sign posted for the cereal in front of the cereal but not one for the poptarts so he grabbed a sale bill ad & told me look it's here in the ad so I have to look thru the ad to get a price on sumthing well whatever your employees need to take a class in social economics caus their rude & don't know how to post price signs that's obvious!!!

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of pop tart pie from Save A Lot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments