2.6
Layout of Store

I walked in the store at 8am on Saturday and the cases in the meat department was bare. None of the sale items were available, I'm sorry they had bacon.

They did not have fp boneless breast, fp chicken thighs, fp pork ribs , etc. I asked the opening manager, Diane/Anne, I think was her name to only be told I had to wait 2 hours because only one person was working back there . I didn't ask for any fresh cut product, she didn't even ask how she could help me, she just kept going and disregarded that I was spending money in the store. I know people call out and things happen, but she could have filled those sections herself aeast get the sale items out.

How could she be okay with the store losing two hours of sales?

This is who you put in charge of making sales for that day? I'm sorry , but being a grocery store manager myself from another store , this was just unacceptable.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. CandiceD is quite happy with prices of most items and stated that there is a room for improvement of opening manager attitude and store employee bad behavior. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of save a lot meat department. Save A Lot needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned save a lot meat department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Save A Lot.

Comments