4.1
Layout of Store

I went into kewanee savealot several times this last week. I ordered and paid for 3 #4 meat bundles in which was for my adult kids for christmas.

Today christmas eve i go into pick up my order and they didnt have the reciepts taped to the order. Which i dont believe i ever recieved one. Well all in all almost 400.00 spent and nothing to show for it. I have trusted and dealt with this co for many years.

I have always ordered from them and pre-paid eithout any issues. Long story short. Christmas is ruined from kewanee savealot for my 3 kids families. The owners son claimed i never pd.

Or they have never recieved any money from me. This is horrible. Christmas ruined and im out almost 400.00 plus im a lier. Im so in shock that this store would treat me or anyone this way.

I guess my fault. The cashier never put the reciepts on the order and i didnt demand a reciept. Small town and I never had an issue. I order lots from them in big quantities.

Never ever had an issue EVER.

Now what do i do. No christmas and im out almost 400.00 cash

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Save A Lot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot and save a lot meat department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments