I ran my wic card through the machine first.it was correct .i ran my food stamp card it was short.i said i dont need the cookies and cheesecake its fine.the mananger denis gets called.he voided the whole thing not just the foodstamps.i end up ringing my wic four times and i had to get peanut butter is what he says.i was mad and rang it four times i said this is the fourth fng time.he treated me like a loon.i have ptsd anxiety.and he says you can walk out here no groceries.i just did not get why he couldnt of just voided my stamps.why the whole thing.why the emnarrassment?inverness fl.

Product or Service Mentioned: Save A Lot Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 19, 2017.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1290761

You should know the dollar amount you cannot go over with any payment method and keep track of what you pick up in the store. Use a little calculator if necessary instead of feeling *** when you're short.

It's likely that the whole transaction had to be cancelled because of your mistake. If you can't handle shopping, don't blame others for it.

Your medical issues aren't the store's problem either so I suggest you learn that the world doesn't revolve around you and to be an adult. They didn't embarrass you - you embarrassed yourself.

to Anonymous Miami, Florida, United States #1294349

.he did not half to make me run my wic card 4 times.he could of just voided the foodstamps .like u never went over on anything before.or forgot u spent on something on a debit.

offconsumerpissed

Wow. That's all I can say.

You are given free money and can't even keep track of that?!?!? Plus, why is it even allowed to "purchase" cookies or cheesecake with a government handout? And guess what, buttercup? Most people have some sort of anxiety.

And a lot of veterans (such as myself) have PTSD. You are using both conditions as an EXCUSE to not get off your large behind and get a job.

to off***sumer***ed Miami, Florida, United States #1294351

Go to *** .my dog grooming tools were stolen when my house got robbed a few months ago.

to Prego Miami, Florida, United States #1294352

OK jerks.I am a veteran of I am just as crazy as u are .

to Prego Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1351175

So am I, I don't play the pity or the victim card. You need to get back to work and stop the being a victim.

Start writing down your feelings put them away come back and read them at a later time. Now get off the dependency game that you are owed a living, you are owed nothing.