2.3
Layout of Store

My husband went to purchase Murray's beef hot sausage, he was told by a save-a-lot employee that they no longer carry Murray's brand. On his way exiting the store, he was stopped by the save a lot security who said he saw him taking something.

He said I'm a disabled Vet and I did not take anything. I saw what was going on so my husband called Bladensburg Police. They asked my husband's permission to be searched, he consented. They searched him but did not find anything.

They told the security that he over stepped his boundaries. He thought he saw something which in actuality, he didn't. The Police apologized to him and advised that we come to the store tomorrow since it was too late to call anyone. My family and I will never patronize save a lot again because what happened to my husband shouldn't have happened and the manager did not even intervened, my husband had to call yhe police himself.

That was unacceptable. That is a potential Law Suit.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Save A Lot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Save A Lot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Save A Lot to other companies on our site.

Comments

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States #1256801

"That is a potential Law Suit..."

Nope.