Went to your store on Saturday, and, was treated like, I wasn't good enough to be checked out. The cashier acted like I was pretty much trash.

Your. Cashier, don't like white people. Sometimes, me and my husband go to your store, in Sherman, TX, and, get treated by her, so rudely. She not like that with black, or Mexican.

Just ,white people. She, walks off, when white people come to her to check out. And, when, she dose check them out, she's so rude. I won't not be visiting your store anymore.

And, know several people, that would agree. We, will just go to Kroger, from now on. Atleast, there glad you come to there store.

And, treats you with respect.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Save A Lot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot and save a lot cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments