2.9
Layout of Store

Cashier was clearly aggravated. She checked out the man in front of me and threw the change into her register.

I told her goodmorning as it was my turn to check out...she gave me a quick hello response. I only had one item which on the shelf sticker said was 1.99 . It came up as 1.79 which was good. She rudely told me the amount and rudely gave me my change.

I understand people have bad days but there's absolutely no excuse to take it out on customers.

I try to avoid this particular save a lot because of the majority of the cashiers all have this attitude. (Deleware, in Fort Pierece)

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Save A Lot. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Save A Lot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Save A Lot to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States #1268278

I found out a lot of Save-A-Lots are franchise stores and not corporate run. The corporate run stores have much better customer service.

Franchise stores the employees always seem to be miserable.

Find out if your favorite or local store is a franchise or corporate store. Prices will differ with a franchise running their own sales.