Save A Lot - Rocks in the vegatables
DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURIS.DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
Sav A Lot is only in the poor neighborhoods and they do not take responsibility for the products they sell under their private brand label-Wylwood. Rocks in their vegetables -they find it acceptable. They are good at passing responsibility on others. DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
They feel they can serve poor people rocks for dinner and call it quality food.They treat poor people like cattle and dogs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wylwood Vegetables
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Just bought a 4 pk of zap Mac from the save a lot on stadium drive in Kalamazoo mi n didn't notice that they expired by July 02 of 2015...."
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year . We go in her line..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."