Save A Lot - Rocks in the vegatables
DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURIS.DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
Sav A Lot is only in the poor neighborhoods and they do not take responsibility for the products they sell under their private brand label-Wylwood. Rocks in their vegetables -they find it acceptable. They are good at passing responsibility on others. DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
They feel they can serve poor people rocks for dinner and call it quality food.They treat poor people like cattle and dogs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wylwood Vegetables
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "(I wrote this to Panera a week ago and never received a response back from them) I love panera especially the asiago roast beef and the chicken soup. Today when..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- " The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments. I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."