Save A Lot - Rocks in the vegatables
DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURIS.DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
Sav A Lot is only in the poor neighborhoods and they do not take responsibility for the products they sell under their private brand label-Wylwood. Rocks in their vegetables -they find it acceptable. They are good at passing responsibility on others. DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI.
They feel they can serve poor people rocks for dinner and call it quality food.They treat poor people like cattle and dogs.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wylwood Vegetables
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "This is what I found after opening a can of Wylwood "fresh" cut green beans i bought yesterday! You have got to be kidding me......"
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."