Save A Lot - Review about Wylwood Cut Green Beans from Port Orange, Florida
Really?! How could this pass inspection
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wylwood Cut Green Beans
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."