Review about Save A Lot Staff from Wilmington, Delaware
Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year .We go in her line because it's the only one open.
So me and my girlfriend and quiet and waiting to pay but she decides to act childish and Throw our groceries in the cart . My girlfriend said "can you please not throw my groceries your going to break something . She responded with "I don't give a *** I'll flip this whole *** cart over" .. I'm tired of her harassment and her childish act.
She needs to be fired or I'll have the police involved !The picture attached is rosa figeroua the worker who harasses
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Save A Lot Staff
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "House of Labels by LOL that is owned by Reality star Brittish Williams from BBWLA. She has an online boutique she gets most of her customers from IG. When you..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."