Save A Lot - Review about Grissoms Hamburger Buns from Bloomfield, New Jersey
Went to open our pack of Grissom's hamburger buns purchased from Save A lot in Hagerstown Maryland and they were growing mold.They sell by date isn't until 6/20/2015.
I was grossed out by it.There's no way to really contactthe maker of the hamburger buns.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Grissoms Hamburger Buns
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a few cans of the Wylwood Carrots from Save a Lot. Recent cans have been great the past 2 cans I just got and opened today had rotten slices..."
- "This is what I found after opening a can of Wylwood "fresh" cut green beans i bought yesterday! You have got to be kidding me......"
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "I love using my spa every morning when I wake up, it relaxes me takes out the kinks in my body and makes the rest of the day go smoother,..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."