Went to open our pack of Grissom's hamburger buns purchased from Save A lot in Hagerstown Maryland and they were growing mold.They sell by date isn't until 6/20/2015.
I was grossed out by it.There's no way to really contactthe maker of the hamburger buns.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Grissoms Hamburger Buns
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "I just left the store located in King of Prussia for the second time this evening 8/25/2016!! I purchased chicken from the store. Once arriving home my wife and I..."
- "This is the second time I wrote about this issue. I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs. I have three photos..."
- "i have recenty ordered two alex and ani bracelets and then they gave me a tracking number but i think it was fake i told them where was my bracelets..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."
- "I love using my spa every morning when I wake up, it relaxes me takes out the kinks in my body and makes the rest of the day go smoother,..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."