This is the second time I wrote about this issue.I have attached two photos about how Save A Lot store # 823 improperly handles eggs.
I have three photos showing how they placed them on a metal shelf in FRONT of the REFRIGERATOR. I suggested the district manager and the store managers be fired since they are the people responsible for the replenishing the food products especially perishables. The photos are from April 9, April 12, and April 15. The company should be thankful I report this location to the Department of Health.
As I stated the management in this region needs to be replaced.
I have also called the corporate office and requested to speak with one of the people in charge of operations.It is obvious that Save A Lot does not care about their customers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor planning on managements part.
- Preferred solution:
- Replace every manager from district manager to store manager.
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- " The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments. I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Found hair in MUFFIN Charles Street location...."
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "recieved txt alert that my tensioner came but no where to be found what give?!..."