i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my stomach that i couldn't even eat i think is should be checked more it makes me sick because i buy at least 6 to 8 bags a mouth and just knowing i may have eat something like this are even worst makes me mad i will not buy this any more and i plan to tell people that i know to be careful of the frozen veg that they buy there at save a lot i thought this stuff safe to eat but not.....
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wylwood broccoli worn in bag
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wylwood Broccoli Florets
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURIS. DON'T BUY VEGETABLES FROM SAV A LOT AND WYLWOOD OUT OF MISSOURI. Sav A Lot is..."
- "I purchased a bag of the Wylwood steam bag broccoli with cheese at my local Save A Lot. After cooking it and dumping it into a bowl, then I discovered..."
- "After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed..."
- "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..."
- "I discovered Poshmark awhile ago and originally loved it. I was able to find gently used things that weren't full price and for the most part all of my purchases..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."