Save A Lot - I found a worn in the broccoli bag

100 of 183 Save A Lot reviews

i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my stomach that i couldn't even eat i think is should be checked more it makes me sick because i buy at least 6 to 8 bags a mouth and just knowing i may have eat something like this are even worst makes me mad i will not buy this any more and i plan to tell people that i know to be careful of the frozen veg that they buy there at save a lot i thought this stuff safe to eat but not.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Wylwood broccoli worn in bag

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wylwood Broccoli Florets
Review category
Food Stores
review #717781 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Save A Lot? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
100 of 183 Save A Lot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 21 #1098666

Rather the worm than the chemicals that cause cancer and birth defects.

0 0 Reply

Oct 18, 2015 #1050222

I fear that we have devolved as humans. There was a time not long ago when our ancestors would have been delighted to find the worm on the broccoli… and left the broccoli. This unselfish worm was flash frozen at the peak of his deliciousness and after microwaving would make a warm, plump and juicy decadent ***. Don’t be a weenie that vomits and passes out. Bon Appétit and pass the worms!

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Save A Lot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Save A Lot.
Filing a new complaint about
×