i bought a bag of broccoli florets and when i open the bag to cook it i found a worm in the bag made me so sick at my stomach that i couldn't even eat i think is should be checked more it makes me sick because i buy at least 6 to 8 bags a mouth and just knowing i may have eat something like this are even worst makes me mad i will not buy this any more and i plan to tell people that i know to be careful of the frozen veg that they buy there at save a lot i thought this stuff safe to eat but not.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. pitboss3656 stated that there is a room for improvement of wylwood broccoli worn in bag. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wylwood broccoli florets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Save A Lot needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wylwood broccoli florets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Save A Lot.

Had an Experience with Save A Lot?

Comments

Rather the worm than the chemicals that cause cancer and birth defects.

I fear that we have devolved as humans.There was a time not long ago when our ancestors would have been delighted to find the worm on the broccoli… and left the broccoli.

This unselfish worm was flash frozen at the peak of his deliciousness and after microwaving would make a warm, plump and juicy decadent ***.

Don’t be a weenie that vomits and passes out.Bon Appétit and pass the worms!