Save A Lot - I feel cheated
I purchased a bag of the Wylwood steam bag broccoli with cheese at my local Save A Lot.After cooking it and dumping it into a bowl, then I discovered that there was NO cheese!
As if that was not enough, almost the entire bag was stalks and very little broccoli buds. I tried to find a website for the manufacture and have not been able to.
I have included a photo so that you can see for yourself how sad this steam in a bag mix looked.I will NOT be buying from this company again, even if they are on sale.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wylwood Steam Bag Broccoli With Cheese
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "My husband and i were eating dinner and i had served a can of Wylwood whole kernel corn i happen to look at my plate and there was a corn..."
- "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- "Yes, I fell and broke two teeth. There was no bleeding or pain from the teeth, just the lip they cut and my jaw where it was bruised from the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."