Save A Lot - I feel cheated
I purchased a bag of the Wylwood steam bag broccoli with cheese at my local Save A Lot.After cooking it and dumping it into a bowl, then I discovered that there was NO cheese!
As if that was not enough, almost the entire bag was stalks and very little broccoli buds. I tried to find a website for the manufacture and have not been able to.
I have included a photo so that you can see for yourself how sad this steam in a bag mix looked.I will NOT be buying from this company again, even if they are on sale.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Wylwood Steam Bag Broccoli With Cheese
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "My husband went to Wawa on Limestone Rd in Wilmington to get me a Roast beef Ciabatta for dinner at work since I work 11p-7am. I get to work and..."
- "So I'm eating spinach and I find a stick. Not too bad till I get to the bug.... Pretty *** nasty. And of coarse, I can't find contact information for..."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred..."
- "I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the..."
- "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."