2.4
Layout of Store

On October 14th I went to Save-A-Lot to do my monthly grocery shopping and as usual I got home and something was wrong with a food item that I had bought. Last time it was Gino's Pizza Rolls they were molded and green.

And this time it was a broccoli and cheese steaming bag. To my surp-rise when I opened the bag there was NO cheese sauce, THERE WERE ONLY ABOUT THREE FLOWERETTES AND THE REST WERE STEMS AND STALKS OF THE BROCCOLI WE COULDN'T EVEN EAT IT SEE THE PICTURE ATTACHED.

Comments

I am not a regular shopping customer but I do shop there from time to time.What I've notice about save a lot, they sell alot of processing foods and have a small varitey of healthy, natural foods, I am not saying that because save a lot is a discounted store and only people that have a limited of cash shop there but they should have more varitey of unprocessing foods like promograte jucies,smoothies, a small over the counter deil dept. Bakery dept.meat dept. They sell the same items everyday and I think they should have more new items, like the other grocery/mass stores,also need to hire more cashiers.