I just went to buy a turkey not realizing that you had to buy $25 in FOOD to get it at that price. Screw you I went to ALDI's (just a few minutes more down the road) and got a BUTTERBALL Turkey for .87 a pound without buying anything.

The big sign in front of the turkeys tell you in very very very small print this exception. I am done with Sav a lot trying to pass off rib eyes for *** tough beef. Aldi's is now my favorite discount store. No wonder you are doing so poorly in Jacksonville, on top of that the truck many times does not bring the stuff on sale.

I have been a loyal customer for many many years. The poor cashier had to explain this to 3 people while I was checking out at 8:43 am this morning at store #107.

I felt very SORRY for her, the day had just started, I would tell u yo Wtf stuff your job you know where if I had to explain all your not so up front wordings. It will take a lot to wow me back, I told everyone that Aldi's had BUTTERBALL TURKEYS for .87 alb and u don't have to buy nothing else....lol

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 08.

Comments