Save A Lot - FAIRGROUNDS FROZEN HOT & SPICY CHICKEN STRIPS

50 of 183 Save A Lot reviews

The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments.I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't think it was an issue.

I just assumed maybe it was just a couple strips that had small bones, when they were being processed at the meat plant. I was wrong, I had consumed more chicken from the same batch and come to find out, it contained more bone fragments. I realize it was a HAZARD to consumers when it could of chip my tooth. It does not end there, I was too hungry to throw my strips away, and chewed on a decent sized SHARP BONE, I was livid!!!

This is dangerous for all consumers, especially knowing my nephew consumes this product as well.

This product is produced by Fairgrounds, distributed by SAVE-A-LOT stores.The product was not listed on www.save-a-lot.com and there was no customer service phone number available.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 183 Save A Lot reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Save A Lot. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Save A Lot.
Filing a new complaint about
×