2.3

The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments.I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't think it was an issue.

I just assumed maybe it was just a couple strips that had small bones, when they were being processed at the meat plant. I was wrong, I had consumed more chicken from the same batch and come to find out, it contained more bone fragments. I realize it was a HAZARD to consumers when it could of chip my tooth. It does not end there, I was too hungry to throw my strips away, and chewed on a decent sized SHARP BONE, I was livid!!!

This is dangerous for all consumers, especially knowing my nephew consumes this product as well.

This product is produced by Fairgrounds, distributed by SAVE-A-LOT stores.The product was not listed on www.save-a-lot.com and there was no customer service phone number available.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Save A Lot and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about fairgrounds hot and spicy chicken nuggets from Save A Lot was poor quality meat Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Save A Lot.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Save A Lot to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Save A Lot?

Comments