The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments.I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't think it was an issue.
I just assumed maybe it was just a couple strips that had small bones, when they were being processed at the meat plant. I was wrong, I had consumed more chicken from the same batch and come to find out, it contained more bone fragments. I realize it was a HAZARD to consumers when it could of chip my tooth. It does not end there, I was too hungry to throw my strips away, and chewed on a decent sized SHARP BONE, I was livid!!!
This is dangerous for all consumers, especially knowing my nephew consumes this product as well.
This product is produced by Fairgrounds, distributed by SAVE-A-LOT stores.The product was not listed on www.save-a-lot.com and there was no customer service phone number available.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality meat
You May Also Like
- "I have never been so disgusted in my life! I bought 4 Lemon Pepper Rotisserie Chickens at H.E.B. I had family over so we ate 2 chickens and I was..."
- "The store at Lake FOREST and Read Blvd is always empty and understaffed The managers don't have a clue and the cashiers are arrogant. I guessvthat comes with being understaffed...."
- "I purchased on 29Apr the prepared meal that included garlicky greens. . As I was eating this meal immediately following the return from shopping, that evening, I discovered a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."