The frozen Hot & Spicy Chicken strips contained small and sharp bone fragments.I had chewed on small bones previously, but were no big deal and didn't think it was an issue.
I just assumed maybe it was just a couple strips that had small bones, when they were being processed at the meat plant. I was wrong, I had consumed more chicken from the same batch and come to find out, it contained more bone fragments. I realize it was a HAZARD to consumers when it could of chip my tooth. It does not end there, I was too hungry to throw my strips away, and chewed on a decent sized SHARP BONE, I was livid!!!
This is dangerous for all consumers, especially knowing my nephew consumes this product as well.
This product is produced by Fairgrounds, distributed by SAVE-A-LOT stores.The product was not listed on www.save-a-lot.com and there was no customer service phone number available.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality meat
You May Also Like
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "Went to save a lot today with my girlfriend & her ex works there and they haven't spoken to each other in a year . We go in her line..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages. Decided to email after waited for so long and then..."
- "I ordered a hoodie on 04-21-2015. I received an email stating that it had been shipped. Obvious that was a lie because it still has not arrived. I am more..."
- "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."