3.1
Layout of Store

Last week on July 22nd, I shopped at a Save a Lot store in New Orleans.It's located on 3033 South Carrollton Avenue.

I entered the store in a cheerful mood and left upset. The cashier, Joyce, took almost three minutes to get her register started, but I remained patient. However, when I reached her register, she was snappish. When I asked her to repeat the price she had muttered, she rudely ordered me to check the screen.

Even worse, she didn't offer me a plastic bag for the bag of sugar I had purchased even though is was raining outside. When I asked for a bag, she scoffed, "It's three cents." I paid for the bag, yet she refused to place my it in the bag even though my left hand was occupied with another bag from another store and my right with an umbrella. When I asked her to bag it for me as my hands were full, she shoved it closer to me and moved on to the next customer.

I decided to regain my self respect by getting back on the line and returning my purchase.If she's too good to help me, I can spend my money elsewhere.

Review about: Save A Lot Cashier.

Had an Experience with Save A Lot?

Comments