Save A Lot Phone Numbers and Emails

2.2 / 5
Poor
Guest-5626888
Complaint about employee

My first day of employment with camdenton store
Walked in to the meat department and witnessed something horrific and have since talked with the owner and was promised it would not happen again someone better call me asap 573-434-****

Sesar Hzc
Save A Lot hangs up each time when I call
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.7

I called Save A Lot store on S. Queen st., Lancaster, PA 17602, on Friday, October 20, 8 or 9 diff times.

And I keep count.!! The phone rang MANY times each time. At least 8 times or more! This is unprofessional, horrible and uncalled for.

Finally, a person picked up. They HEARD me speak NICELY on the phone and then hung up..!!! Each time I called I held my composure and spoke NICELY. Even though I was upset.

ALL 8 or 9 times that I called I remained CALM and spoke with proper etiquette.! This is the TRUTH.
EVERY time we grocery shop at this store, there is hardly ever any staff to help us out. It is very frustrating. And it is such a TURN OFF.
My mother and I have been going to this store for over 30 + plus years!

We do like it. Good prices. Descent various food items. Over the years the food selection has gotten more diverse.

And the upgrade and layout has gotten better. All this is a PLUS. But the management is SOOOO BAD. All staff seems to have a BAD and MISERABLE ATTITUDE.

I always say, if folks dont like their job, then move on and find a job that they like. Dont give customers grief and attitude. I understand that many customers are rude, arrogant, disrespectful and unfriendly. But so can staff and management be the SAME WAY.

There needs to be more qualified staff at this store. And with a better and more knowledgeable attitude.

Plus they need to stop acting like they dont want to be bothered and/or they hide away from customers. Ive seen it a lot over the years.

How Good is Save A Lot's Customer Service?

Avraham Fhh

It was incredible challenging

Lenise Dvc
Lenise Dvc
Feels Disappointed | Aug 07, 2023

I brought my service dog into the Harrison store and as soon as I put her into the cart I was rushed up on by the head cashier, stating that my service dog could not be set in the shopping cart. Then the manager rushed over to confirm this. Everyone in the door area and registers were aware of my embarrassment ...
They told me to carry my dog, because being in the cart was unsanitary. I had a blanket in the cart.
I have 2 disabilities and I can't push the cart and carry my dog at the same time, even though my dog weights 9lbs.
I was very upset and embarrassed .
I called the Harrison store the next day, they kept putting me on hold , for 4 minutes, then answer with attitude.
I called the Clare store, they sent a email to Freeman enterprise, it's been a week. No one has called me back.
I needed to shop that day, food is expensive for me, I'm a senior with disabilities and my bridge card is $64 .00 a month.
Now I don't want to go back there..

Feels Disappointed | Feb 23, 2023

Overcharged for items never made it right

Feels Disappointed | Feb 19, 2023

My issue is not resolved need my refund for difference of prices on tags

Summary of Save A Lot Customer Service Calls

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Save A Lot?

Staff Question:

• “Report manager”
  • “Utter harassment by employees”
  • “Manager harasment”

Employment Question:

• “Trying to get my job back”
  • “W2”
  • “Employment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Buying a location”
  • “Constant bad product”
  • “Food”

Request for Information Question:

• “Employee with a question about pay”
  • “I need to talk to someone”
  • “To check about my W2”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pay check was not direct deposited”
  • “Overcharged items”
  • “Overcharged on items when price said lower”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received my w2”
  • “Trying to get the fax number”
  • “Wrong item”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change my preferred store”
  • “Please help me with a return”
  • “Tax return”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Application”
  • “Sales paper ads do not match website sales for 9-15 Feb 2022.”
  • “Application status”

Cards Question:

• “I'm having trouble getting my groceries paid using my EBT card”
  • “Gift card”
  • “Want to know if you'll take the Humana spending card”

Account Question:

• “For my employee id number and user name”
  • “Accounting”
  • “Can't get into my app save a lot”

Refund Question:

• “Incident”

About

Related Companies

McDaniel Coffee

Summary

Save A Lot is a nation chain of food shop across the U.S. from Maine to California, supplying more than 4 million buyers every week. The chain consists of 1,200 value-oriented discount grocery stores countrywide. Big savings, up to 40%, are delivered directly to customers unlike the traditional grocery stores. World-famous brands and national brands, as well as USDA-inspected beef, pork and poultry, fresh fruits and vegetables and other non-food items are listed in daily assortment of Save-A-Lot. Save-A-Lot encourages customers to live more richer and healthier by saving money and time through a compelling, convenient shopping featuring natural food, great prices and great stuff, day after day. Save-A-Lot is a wholly owned subsidiary of SUPERVALU INC and one of the biggest companies in USA grocery market.

Save A Lot reviews and complaints

2.4
Publix
1245 reviews
2.8
Do you have something to say about Save A Lot? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup