I am a frequent shopper at price right. I am a morning shopper as well, I have on several occassions. shop and when i get to the check out, i hear different cashiers. making sexual slurs of a negitive nature.
I shop at the store on Elmwood Ave. I notice the supervisors and cashiers are laughing and playing around in a business atmosphere. I believe this behavior is highly unprofessional and tacky at the very least.
I feel there should be some type of penilties for such gross disrespect toward, your employee that *** the hand that feeds them.
I suggest that if anyone can prove this is indeed going on that the store should award the person or persons with a reward.
The reward to clean out the trash that makes the store and our society, difficult for the good person that is only trying to survive and live a productive and non violent life style.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Common Respect
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "Purchased really good looking package of Carolina Pride Sliced Smoked Pork Shoulder Picnic Ham marked "Special Trim" for supper that night. We are in a rural area so it is..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Being a candle lover, this angers me. How do I get 1 replaced for 10?..."
- "I have had a frustrating experience - large peeling patches all over the deck, trying to remove the paint with a power-washer, having some areas stick and others come up..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."