3.1
Layout of Store

On June 1 I was in your Pottstown, Pa. store and had 5 items to purchase.

One item being a box of popsicles. Manager was checking out a customer so I went into his line. He said he was closed. The line I had to go in had two tattooed girls with 2 carts overflowing with items.

Cashier was very slow and conversing with customers. A lady came in back of me with only a few items and manager told her he would check her out in another isle. I called security guard over and asked him to get me another box of popsicles as these were probably melted. Manager made no attempt to check out my 5 items and went back to his work near this cashier so he had to have heard her talking.

The girls had $174.00 in food and paid with an Access card. I needed the food for dinner or I would have left them sit in the cart and left. He saw that I was very upset and just watched me leave.

No wonder your store is never crowded if you treat customers like that. Needless to say I will not shop in your store again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Save A Lot Customer Care.

I liked: Prices of most items, Meats.

I didn't like: Rude cashier, Rude manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

Comments