3.1
Layout of Store

On June 1 I was in your Pottstown, Pa. store and had 5 items to purchase.

One item being a box of popsicles. Manager was checking out a customer so I went into his line. He said he was closed. The line I had to go in had two tattooed girls with 2 carts overflowing with items.

Cashier was very slow and conversing with customers. A lady came in back of me with only a few items and manager told her he would check her out in another isle. I called security guard over and asked him to get me another box of popsicles as these were probably melted. Manager made no attempt to check out my 5 items and went back to his work near this cashier so he had to have heard her talking.

The girls had $174.00 in food and paid with an Access card. I needed the food for dinner or I would have left them sit in the cart and left. He saw that I was very upset and just watched me leave.

No wonder your store is never crowded if you treat customers like that. Needless to say I will not shop in your store again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Save A Lot. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Save A Lot to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude cashier and rude manager. Author liked the most prices of most items and meats. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Save A Lot and save a lot customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments