4.3

I am a frequent customer to the Save-A-Lot Store #951.I am completely fed up with the bad attitude from this cashier.

You can say hello, with no response. You can just be talking to her, in general conversation...No Response. You can tell her Thank you, and she gives you no response. If the way you want your company to be known is that we have the rudest, most ill mannered cashiers..."Bravo, then you are doing a great job.

If not, then this cashier by the name of "Neilana" needs to have some customer service training, as she is the poster child for rudeness. Now remind you, I am not a customer who uses public assistance...(Though, there is nothing wrong with that) I just don't expect to be treated in such an ill mannered way, when I'm spending my hard earned money in your store.

No matter if I'm spending 50 cents or $200-$300.I should never be subjected to such bad customer service!!!

Review about: Save A Lot Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Save A Lot?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1271287

I have a feeling that it is just you they don't want to say hello to. You seem to be unfriendly and have attitude problem. If I worked there I would not want such a sarcastic smartarse as a customer.

dojuan2
to MakeMyDay2016 Ocean City, Maryland, United States #1274629

You have no idea what you are talking about.First of all, I was being very pleasant with this individual.

Second, how dare you say I was a sarcastic smartass customer, when you don't know me.

Your opinion really doesn't matter however.All your comment proved is that you are an insignifant ***, and have nothing to do with the situation...(Now you can call me whatever you like, it still won't change what you are!) You are probably cut from the same kind of genes, as that rude cashier...On that note, mind your business and have a pleasant day...I plan to!

to dojuan2 Garden City, New York, United States #1351166

you should have reported her to a manager or called a district manager. Or maybe you should have simply cussed her out. I would have.

to Anonymous Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1351295

Thank you, I'm glad to see someone is more understanding than the previous ***.