3.2K views

The McDaniel's Gourmet Blend;Old World Classic great coffee,has been replaced by a stinkier Classic Roast 100% Arabica Ground Coffee.My waste basket smells better then this and probably tastes better.Save A Lot you can do much better then that!!!!This coffee leaves a taste of sharp chedder cheese in my mouth and throat for hours.The oder it gives off whilst brewing is simmular to a waste recycling center.As well as that,it leaves my stomach in an unsettled way.I'd say It's about the worst coffee I've had for awhile. Go back to the OLd World Classic.

Comments

I love the Caramel Latte, THE TASTE HAS BEEN FINE SO FAR BUT THEY ALL SMELL BAD. Don't know why. I've have about 14 bottles from save a lot and they mostly all have a rotten milky smell to them, buy taste *** amazing, 4 stars.

I have been drinking McDaniel's Vanilla Cappuccino coffee. That is the only kind I drink.

It has a great taste and smooth. It is hard to find now.

Hope they put it back on the shelves. This is the BEST

I AM SO MAD I CHOO HERE ALL THE TIME YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHI SOLD HAWAIIAN BLEND COFFEE NOW YOU DONT THAT CRAZY YOU CANT FIND IT ANY WERE AT ALL SO PLEASE BRING IT BACK

WTF Americas Choice Hawaiian Blend coffee I have been in 4 states looking at every Save A Lot and today I was told its discontinued I am disgusted and having panic attacks fearing withdrawal I have not found any other brand comparable someone please tell me where else I could get this from.Have you ever just wanted a coke but had to settle for a pepsi? Well at my age I shouldn't have to be going thru this SHAME on you#Save a Lot

to Jo #1444703

Right I been looking for it to mad as ***

Our Sav A Lot has just closed, this is my favorite iced coffee vanilla flavor. I have been very pleased with it and introduced it to other family members and friends.

Price friendly and the best I have ever tasted, shopping around now, to see where I can now purchase more.

It’s a must have, weekly in my home. Better than Starbucks any day.

#1419521

I'm drinking it right now and it's fine; just about the same as the other mass market brands.

Sureֽֽ go buy shade grown Arabica from Ethiopia coffee if you have the money.

This gives me the caffeine I need and was a great deal.

( McDaniel's Classic Roast Arabica)

Elizabeth City, North Carolina, United States #1312005

the worse coffee ever. It has no taste at all. I thought I was drinking hot creamer and sugar.

Tried the McDaniels classic roast and was actually impressed. It is a milder roast so i have to use more but the flavor is excellent to me.

If you like a really strong coffee though try cafe bustello. I have both so I can go either way.

Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States #950356

Don't buy the McDaneils coffee for your K cup kerig. They said they were compatible but I am out over 9 dollars for 2 of them. I should of just spent the money for the one's I no fit.

to Ticked Hopewell, Virginia, United States #1261880

Must had been a user error as they work fine in ours.

Rossville, Georgia, United States #938283

McDaniel's instant coffee isn't worth the plastic its put in. so who came up with the change needs to have there head examed.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #823297

Your new instant Coffee Crystals tastes like Decaffeinated coffee. YUCKY!

Can we get a choice, or are we stuck with the rip-off? Loved that Standard brew...

Is that the reason for the price increase in house brand coffee?

I now buy my coffee at Walmart or Aldi almost 3 dollars a 33oz can CHEAPER. I did notice they actually have Hills Brothers Coffee selling cheaper than the house brand.

If you Save Alot has no competition near it they slowly increase prices and decrease quality.

to price increase? #929426

"simmular" is not a word. I believe you are referring to "similar".

"oder" is not a word.

I believe you are referring to "odor".

"then" is used incorrectly.

"Than" is the correct word.

"chedder" is not a word. I believe you are referring to "cheddar"

I could go on, but that wouldn't leave you anything to do.

to Grammar Hammer Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1138870

Thank you so much GH. I thought I was the only one who cared about education.

It's so pathetic these days. No wonder this country is going down the drain.

We're not even talking serious math. Just good ole English language.

Thanks again