Save A Lot - Constant harrasment and name calling!
I am a frequent shopper at price right. I am a morning shopper as well, I have on several occassions. shop and when i get to the check out, i hear different cashiers. making sexual slurs of a negitive nature.
I shop at the store on Elmwood Ave. I notice the supervisors and cashiers are laughing and playing around in a business atmosphere. I believe this behavior is highly unprofessional and tacky at the very least.
I feel there should be some type of penilties for such gross disrespect toward, your employee that *** the hand that feeds them.
I suggest that if anyone can prove this is indeed going on that the store should award the person or persons with a reward.
The reward to clean out the trash that makes the store and our society, difficult for the good person that is only trying to survive and live a productive and non violent life style.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Good evening,Im a long time customer.I started shopping there when it was "Jewel T" that was around 1975.For the most part Im a..."
- "We're Not peeved bout this but bought a can of spinach and got mixed veggies instead, how does this happen??? Wanted spinach n didn't get it......"
- "Just bought a 4 pk of zap Mac from the save a lot on stadium drive in Kalamazoo mi n didn't notice that they expired by July 02 of 2015...."
- "DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM THEY SENT THEIR PEOPLE TO KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR TO OFFER YOU TV CABLE AND INTERNET. WHEN YOU ACCEPTED THE OFFER THEY ONLY..."
- "Worst company i have ever had the displeasure of ordering from. They need to be shut down. Their sizing charts are for a 5yr old. The quality is ***, items..."
- "new converse soles have fallen off after 4 or 5 weeks wear. I have 3 pairs of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Mid shoes that the soles have come apart on. The..."
- "OMG. I wished I had found these reviews before I had them build this hellhole room. Should have done better research. My roof also leaks very bad. They came out twice..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "My name Steve day I am having same issue I spent an hour the first night with them pushing every button they had over and over. Finally I was told..."