Save A Lot - Constant harrasment and name calling!
I am a frequent shopper at price right. I am a morning shopper as well, I have on several occassions. shop and when i get to the check out, i hear different cashiers. making sexual slurs of a negitive nature.
I shop at the store on Elmwood Ave. I notice the supervisors and cashiers are laughing and playing around in a business atmosphere. I believe this behavior is highly unprofessional and tacky at the very least.
I feel there should be some type of penilties for such gross disrespect toward, your employee that *** the hand that feeds them.
I suggest that if anyone can prove this is indeed going on that the store should award the person or persons with a reward.
The reward to clean out the trash that makes the store and our society, difficult for the good person that is only trying to survive and live a productive and non violent life style.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While shopping at my local Safeway Dec 17th I saw some plates on sale I liked. They were displayed in a large box on a shelf. The plates..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "Fish are lowest quality , the owner is horrible !!! I will attach the e.mail he sent me,There are a lot of discus suppliers DONT BUY from SOMETHINGPHISHY.COM Look at..."
- "OMG. I wished I had found these reviews before I had them build this hellhole room. Should have done better research. My roof also leaks very bad. They came out twice..."
- "I have had a frustrating experience - large peeling patches all over the deck, trying to remove the paint with a power-washer, having some areas stick and others come up..."
- "I was hit by one of allstate policy holders and they have not paid to get my car out of the shop, my car has been in there since 10-28-2015,..."
- "This is a complaint against Community Medical Center in Toms River, NJ. Where on the evening of November 24th I was surrounded and questioned by hospital security personnel for taking..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."