Save A Lot - constant harrasment and name calling!
I am a frequent shopper at price right. I am a morning shopper as well, I have on several occassions. shop and when i get to the check out, i hear different cashiers. making sexual slurs of a negitive nature.
I shop at the store on Elmwood Ave. I notice the supervisors and cashiers are laughing and playing around in a business atmosphere. I believe this behavior is highly unprofessional and tacky at the very least.
I feel there should be some type of penilties for such gross disrespect toward, your employee that *** the hand that feeds them.
I suggest that if anyone can prove this is indeed going on that the store should award the person or persons with a reward.
The reward to clean out the trash that makes the store and our society, difficult for the good person that is only trying to survive and live a productive and non violent life style.1185cbe1 review #477335
You may also like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "I received dress on March 24, 2015 promptly. Dress is wrong size and ruffle edges unfinished and popping out. I immediately provided proof Picture of lower front ruffle between..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."